Freelance Software Engineer
Hiya! I’m Gary and I’m the FlatCoder! I started out with a 1st class B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science and Software Engineering (1997, Lancaster University), and have worked in the industry ever since. I began FlatCoder Ltd. in 2010 and have been blessed by some fantastic projects and clients!
Mobile, Desktop and Web Software Developer
Clients of FlatCoder have required freelance web application development, web design/websites, in-house bespoke software solutions/back office/CRM/ERP, 3D simulation systems, GUI development, artificial intelligence, data mining, arcade games, mobile applications and more!
- RFID/NFC encrypted reader/writer using a Raspberry Pi.
- Server software developer for a game streaming solution.
- Tablet/Mobile CRM Solutions. Bespoke SugarCRM (Case Studies).
- BLOODRUNNER GAME RELEASED for Mobiles, Tablets and Desktops!
- 2D and 3D Game/Simulation development using Python/Panda3D and Lua/Shiva3D.
- Web application development (CRM/ERP, Games, e-Commerce, Custom).
- Responsive design solutions. Targeting Smartphones/Mobile/Tablet.
- GUI development (scientific tools), Python and Nokia Qt4.
- Application development for Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, & Web.
- Database design, development and maintenance, MySQL usually!
- Server administration and configuration, Linux.
- Technical writing (for end-users and administrators).
- Latest Updates (FlatCoder on Facebook).