Freelance Software Engineer
Hiya! I’m Gary and I’m the FlatCoder! I started out with a 1st class B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science and Software Engineering (1997, Lancaster University), and have worked in the industry ever since. I began FlatCoder Ltd. in 2010 and have been blessed by some fantastic projects and clients!
Bespoke Software Development
Clients of FlatCoder have required freelance web application development, web design/websites, in-house bespoke software solutions/back office/CRM/ERP, 3D simulation systems, GUI development, artificial intelligence, data mining, arcade games, mobile applications and more!
- RFID/NFC encrypted reader/writer using a Raspberry Pi.
- Server software developer for a game streaming solution.
- Tablet/Mobile CRM Solutions. Bespoke SugarCRM (Case Studies).
- BLOODRUNNER GAME RELEASED for Mobiles, Tablets and Desktops!
- 2D and 3D Game/Simulation development using Python/Panda3D and Lua/Shiva3D.
- Web application development (CRM/ERP, Games, e-Commerce, Custom).
- Responsive design solutions. Targeting Smartphones/Mobile/Tablet.
- GUI development (scientific tools), Python and Nokia Qt4.
- Application development for Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, & Web.
- Database design, development and maintenance, MySQL usually!
- Server administration and configuration, Linux.
- Technical writing (for end-users and administrators).
- Latest Updates (FlatCoder on Facebook).